By Бартон Д. (ред.)
Read or Download Общая органическая химия. 12 томов Том 1 PDF
Similar chemistry books
This quantity is the outgrowth of a workshop held in October, 2000 on the Institute for Theoretical Atomic and Molecular Physics on the Harvard- Smithsonian heart for Astrophysics in Cambridge, MA. the purpose of this e-book (similar in topic to the workshop) is to provide an outline of latest instructions in antimatter physics and chemistry study.
- The Average Chemical Composition of Igneous Rocks
- Chemistry of the Unpolluted and Polluted Troposphere: Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Study Institute held on the Island of Corfu, Greece, September 28 – October 10, 1981
- Ceramic matrix composites. Microstructure, properties and applications
- Computational Approaches in Supramolecular Chemistry
- Bioorganic Chemistry Frontiers
Additional info for Общая органическая химия. 12 томов Том 1
E. Feaster, W. A. Nugent, R. L. Harlow, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1993, 115, 10125; M. J. Burk, M. F. Gross, J. P. Martinez, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1995, 117, 9375. 7 J. Halpern in Asymmetric Synthesis, Vol. 5, Chiral Catalysis (J. D. ), Academic Press, New York, 1985, chap. 2: Asymmetric Catalytic Hydrogenation: Mechanism and Origin of Enantioselection. 39 2 The Other L-Dopa Process Rçdiger Selke Abstract In January 1986 Isicom, a prescription drug used to treat the Parkinson syndrome, went on sale in the former German Democratic Republic.
Ramuz, M. Scalone, M. Schlageter, R. Schmid, S. Wang, Chimia 1997, 51, 303. 31 H. Jendralla, Proceedings of the ChiraTech '97 Symposium, The Catalyst Group, Spring House, USA,1997. G. Beck, Proceedings of the ChiraTech '96 Symposium, The Catalyst Group, Spring House, USA, 1996. 32 J. Hiebl, H. Kollmann, F. Rovenszky, K. Winkler, J. Org. Chem. 1999, 64, 1947. 19 I New Processes for Existing Active Compounds Asymmetric Catalysis on Industrial Scale: Challenges, Approaches and Solutions Edited by H.
233) are produced on very large scale. All processes described in the monograph have been developed either to the pilot or production stage. It has to be pointed out that at least 7 processes have been abandoned, mostly because the product was either not commercialized or is no longer produced. 3 Synthesis Planning and Time Lines As a rule, the asymmetric catalytic reaction is part of a more extensive multi-step synthesis. This is particularly pronounced for the cases where the active substance is the goal of the development work (categories A and D), but also for the more simple intermediates described in B and C.